Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Pray for my car...

My car's CD player is very selective.

Not the cool selective, like it'd rather play Dylan instead of Nickelback. Not even the annoying selective, like it'd only play Beatles albums no matter how much you tell it about Ray LaMontagne.

This morning I tried every CD I had in my car: Piper sermons, ejected. Mayer, ejected. Prince, ejected. Tom Conlon, ejected. Bill Withers, ejected. Hillsong United, ejected. FrontLineLoveWar, ejected. Skipped Dane Cook, Mitch Hedberg and Creed. Then came Timberlake. Justin Timberlake's FutureSexLoveSound. Apparently my car longs for the dance floor. Started right up and loud.

You might ask, with your nose tipped slightly higher, why I have this CD. Drum beats and bass lines. Plus, Justin's so cute.

1 comment:

jimmy (dge.y.m.ie) said...

I will be praying for _said car>. aka. your music collection///