Page 32, Spectacular Sins
From Colossians chapter 1:
• In him we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins (v. 14).
• He is the image of the invisible God (v. 15a).
• He is the firstborn of all creation—that is, the specially honored, first and only Son over all creation (v. 15b).
• By him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities (v. 16a).
• All things were created through him (v. 16b).
• All things were created for him (v. 16c).
• He is before all things (v. 17a).
• In him all things hold together (v. 17b).
• He is the head of the body, the church (v. 18a).
• He is the beginning (v. 18b).
• He is the firstborn from the dead (v. 18c).
• In everything he is preeminent (v. 18d).
• In him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell (v. 19).
• He reconciles all things to himself, whether on earth or in heaven (v. 20a).
• He makes peace by the blood of his cross (v. 20b).
Can't help but be reminded of Jesse's song: There is None.